Last updated on Jan 05, 2023
We appreciate your selection in deciding to use our website, PCUtilitiesPro.com (“Website”), and product services for resolving your PC related problems and issues. Please review our Terms and conditions which govern our relations with our users.
This website is owned and operated by Woggle Trading Limited (“we”, “Company”), 36 Ayias Elenis St., 1519 Nicosia, Cyprus.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website.
By selecting to use our Website, you (“User”) express your agreement to these Terms as well as to future changes which can be made to the Terms in the process of your further usage of our services offered. The Terms in full are to be found on the footer of each of our website pages and you may find a hyperlink which will direct you to the Terms pages in full.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES
By using our Website, you consent to the Company, processing and transferring the user data as necessary for us to provide you with this service and enable you to use the Website and receive our Website. Such user’s information is used to execute an agreement with you as described in these Terms.
During the process of registration, the User will be requested to submit their contact details and information such as full name, postal address, email address, detailed payment method information, and will be asked to select a unique password for the account created. Your email address will be used as your username if and when requested to sign in or activate the software. We email all of our newly registered users and customers a welcome email. This is done in order to verify their password and username. It’s very important that when you submit your email address, make sure that it is an active and working one. This is going to be the email address where you will receive email notifications from us containing your download links, purchase confirmation, activation and license keys, support, product notices and any other relevant updates regarding transactions executed by the User.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content included on the Website and our products, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and is protected by EU and international copyright and trademark laws.
The compilation of all content on this Website is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by the laws that apply in the countries we operate in and international copyright laws.
This Website or any portion of this Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout) of the Company without express written consent.
All software used on this Website is the property of the Company or its software suppliers and is protected by local and international copyright laws.
Nothing in the Terms grants you a right to use any the Company marks and other our intellectual property.
Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the Company.
From time to time, the Company may solicit from user or user may make, in its sole discretion, suggestions for changes, modifications or improvements to the Website (“Feedback”). All Feedback shall be solely owned by the Company (including all intellectual property rights therein and thereto) and shall also be the Company confidential information. User shall and hereby makes all assignments necessary to achieve such ownership. User warrants that it has all rights necessary in the Feedback to comply with these terms. The User hereby grants to the Company a non-exclusive and royalty-free right and license to access, copy, process and use all information, data and other content provided by the User in connection with its authorized use of the Website, including all data regarding user’s users that is processed by the Website, solely for the purpose of providing the Website, or as otherwise provided herein.
Use of the Website and our products for any illegal purpose, or any other purpose not expressly permitted in these Terms, is strictly prohibited.
Without limitation, you will not:
- copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in or access to the Website and our products, or any other content available via the Website;
- scrape, access, monitor, index, frame, link, or copy any content or information on the Website by accessing the Website in an automated way, using any robot, spider, scraper, web crawler, or any other method of access other than manually accessing the publicly-available portions of the Website and our products through a browser or accessing the Website through any approved API;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers of the Website, if any, or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Website through hacking, password mining, phishing or any other means, obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website or use any materials or information obtained through any means not intentionally made available through the Website;
- modify our software, or any part thereof, in any form or manner, nor to use any modified versions of the Website, for any reason whatsoever, without the express written consent of the Company;
- circumvent or manipulate any applicable fee structure, billing process, or fees owed either to us or to our third party providers;
- use the Website and our products for illegal purposes or for promotion of dangerous activities;
- violate any local, state, national or international law Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website, our products or servers or networks connected to either, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- upload, post, email, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses, computer code or any other technologies that may harm us or the interests, information or property of users or limit the functionality of any software, hardware or other equipment;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Website;
- use the Website in any manner other than as permitted by this Terms or other legal agreements and terms.
Company reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to remove any content, block access to the Website, and/or cancel the account of any user.
DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTIES
THE WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT THE COMPANY HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO MONITOR, CONTROL, OR VET THE CONTENT OR DATA APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE. AS SUCH, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE COMPANY MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You recognize and consent that your usage of the services offered here at the Website is at your own risk. Company does not make any warranty that the service will meet all your requirements, necessities, or demands and the results will be completely reliable or accurate.
No information, advice, or instructions obtained by you from the Website shall create any warranty not directly stated in the Terms. Any dilemma arising as a result of following such advice or instructions suggested or offered on the site does not give you the right to hold Company accountable. In case this rule contradicts your perception of further use of the service, you may cease using it at any given time.
The information available on the Website is not meant to be a substitute for any financial, legal, medical, or health advice. The rights of the Company under these Terms may not be altered unless the Company agrees to such change in writing, which only then shall be a binding format of change.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website and our products, including but not limited to your violation of these Terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You recognize and agree that the Company shall not be held accountable for any direct, indirect, secondary damages, including, but not limited to, damages of goodwill, data or other indefinable losses, which may result from the use or the incapability to use the service; the cost of procurement of alternate goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information, or services purchased or obtained; statements or conduct of any third party in the context of the service.
The Company shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation of exclusion of liability for supplementary or consequential damages. Bearing in mind, some of the mentioned limitations described above may not always be applicable to you.
No waiver of any term of these Terms will be binding unless in writing, no waiver of any term of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and the failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or remedy in these Terms does not waive that right or remedy.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Neither the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods nor any implementation of the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act in any jurisdiction shall apply to these Terms. In any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms, the prevailing party will be entitled to receive in addition to all other damages to which it may be entitled, its costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by such party in connection with such action or proceeding.
Each party irrevocably and unconditionally waives any right it may have to a trial by jury in respect of any legal action arising out of or relating to these Terms or the transactions contemplated hereby.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
All communications and notices made or given pursuant to this Terms must be in the English language.
The parties shall be independent contractors under these Terms, and nothing herein will constitute either party as the employer, employee, agent or representative of the other party, or both parties as joint ventures or partners for any purpose.
The Company reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update these Terms by posting such change to its website at least thirty days prior to its effective time. The User is encouraged to review the Terms from time to time. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of any and all posted changes.
The use of our products (available for purchase on the Website) is governed by separate agreements (End User License Agreement).
HOW TO CONTACT US
Feel free to Contact Us for any questions or notices you may have or wish to share with us.
If you have any questions regarding this Terms, please contact us by email at [email protected].
or send mail to the following address:
Woggle Trading Limited
36 Ayias Elenis St.
1519 Nicosia, Cyprus